Friday, August 14, 2009

Ottobre stretch gingham blouse

This is another entry for the Pattern Stash Contest at Patternreview. This is Ottobre Design Magazine 2/2005 #39, women's blouse. Back then, before Ottobre Woman magazine, the children's issues had 2 or so women's patterns were issue.

I'm really pretty happy with the results of this one. The fabric is a stretch gingham from my fabric stash from years and years ago. This is the first time I have created a front button placket. That went pretty well despite some head scratching on Ottobre's very brief instructions there. LOL I don't think right now I have a single other button front blouse in my closet so I'm happy to own one again! At least until the kids put a nice stain on me. But maybe in a gingham it won't show as much? One can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment