I'm waaayyy behind on blogging, but I have been sewing a little. Here is one thing made recently. I made the kids sunhat from the 7/2010 issue of Burda magazine. I found that it ran small, and fit my 2-year-old DD perfectly with no adjustments needed. That happened to work out perfectly since she is the one needing a hat, but from the photos and other garments' size ranges in the magazine, I would have expected it to fit more my older kids (it would have been too small). In any case, I added a chin strap. I also changed the construction so that all seams would be hidden, by leaving a hole in the lining pieces, completing that seam by hand at the end ala the last Ottobre hat I made. I think that makes for a nicer finish than having the brim attachment seam covered by ribbon and such. I hope to get at least one more of these hats finished soon as she needs a couple more.