Monday, April 20, 2009

Ottobre 1/2009 #7 tunic/dress

This is from Ottobre 1/2009 #7 the "kukkopilli" tunic top. I added the large flower applique from scrap fabrics. The design is from 100 Best Full-Size Quilt Blocks & Borders

The flower fabric is from Joanns, a cotton, from a while ago. The mint green is also a cotton, a nicer quality from a quilt shop. These cottons are perfect for a hot summer day, so breezy and light.

For the back closure, I replaced the buttons suggested with plastic resin snaps applied with my KAM press.

She has on bloomers underneath, in a mint green to match, made from a different pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment