Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ottobre 4/09 hoodie, 4/08 pants

Ack, I haven't posted in forever. I have been sewing, sewing, sewing though! Here is one item I'm happy with. It is a reversible hoodie and knit pants for Lily with little VW cars print. The reversible/dual layer top is so warm and cozy without being too heavy or bulky for her, and she loves having a hood. The pants are a cute little boot cut knit pant pattern, just adorable in person. I don't know how long this outfit will last though as it is apparently so comfortably she feels free to get it really dirty, muddy, greasy and grimy, not to mention covered with food stains.

1 comment:

  1. so CUTE! And I never paid any attention to those pants, I'm going to have to check them out.

    OK, I just checked them out (since I actualy had that issue sitting here on my desk) there's a small and a large version. Too cute! I'm adding it to the list.

    ReplyDelete