Okay, I know some of you whip up things without patterns all the time, but it is out of my personal comfort zone. But I did it. I made this top with no pattern. I cheated a bit though, okay a lot, in that I had a top I loved that developed a large grease stain on the front. It was totally unwearable! I set it aside (after trying multiple times to get out the stain). Finally today I cut it apart, very carefully along the seam lines, traced around each piece, added seam allowances and hem allowances and thus created a pattern from it. Woohoo! Then I tried out my new pattern by sewing this up. It came out pretty close to the original with just very very minor variations. Love it!